Friday, September 14, 2012

Coming Soon...My second campaign swing through District 21

This week has been used to update and prepare for my final campaign swing through the entire district. Our contact map and routing has been formulated and is ready to go.

Ron Hornstra, Avon, and Glennis Stern, Armour, have donated some used signs. I am making them over with paint, and expect to start putting them up next week. Also next week, I expect to start my second canvass, beginning with Lake Andes.

I will be a busy time the next 6 weeks. It has been an extraordinary experience traveling throughout the district, meeting wonderful people, and taking particular pleasure in viewing some of the most spectacular landscape in the state. My second district canvass should be an even more rewarding experience, since I am more familiar with the 21st District.

I am looking forward to meeting and making more friends! More later! Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment