Saturday, September 29, 2012

*** Tripp County Veterans Memorial

I have spent most of this week campaigning in Winner, SD and rural Tripp County. Today I am on my way to Ideal, SD and Hamill, SD. This morning I took time to look at the Tripp County Veterans Memorial just south of the Tripp County Courthouse. The granite slabs have the names of hundreds of Tripp County men and women who have served in the US Armed Forces and Coastguard.
Click on image for a slightly larger version.

I will be back to the eastern edge of District 21 this afternoon. I met with the Tripp County Democrats on Thursday evening. Julie Bartling also attended. She is optimistic about SD Democratic candidate chances in the coming election. I hope she is right and we can represent the good people we have met in this district.

No comments:

Post a Comment