Tuesday, September 25, 2012

My Jeep, My Cap, Me, and the Welcome to Winner

Beautiful day in Winner, SD today. I was campaigning in eastern Winner, but took time off for a sandwhich in the Winner Park which was really pleasant today. Then I drove out to the Welcome to Winner concrete sign and had my picture taken there like a tourist in front of Mt. Rushmore.
You can click on image for a larger version.

After the photo, it was back to telephone conference on health and more campaigning in Winner.

A post below had photos of the last two signs we put up in Winner. Below is a photo of the first sign I put up near my hometown of Dante, South Dakota, a couple weeks or so ago.

Please check back in the next few days, I am preparing a post concerning nutrition and obesity of potential veterans and veterans like myself. A lot of new information is available and much of it is free to veterans and anybody interested in better nutrition and/or weight lose. The unnecessary partisanship on these issues is detrimental of our individual health and also the health of our country. Also, I will have my new campaign schedule available so you can give me ideas or just say "Hello".

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making a camp is a daunting task. You have go to one place and recite your platform, then you have to do it all over again! Whew! Good thing you have your trusted Jeep to keep you company!

    Carry Demaggio

    ReplyDelete